Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Underwater Maternity Shoot





I originally met Amanda Causey when I did her makeup for her Baby shower. She was absolutely stunning. She really glowed!





A few weeks later Kaylynn approached me with the idea of doing an underwater maternity shoot. I was so intrigued I had to be a part of this!

I finally have proof that my makeup is waterproof!

These shots are amazing. We shot these pictures in November when the weather was still really cold. Someone's friend of a friend of a friend let us barrow their heated pool. They kept the heater on for two days straight.

Kaylynn bought this really cool contraption to put her camera in so she could bring it under water.

I was paranoid when she put the camera underwater. Thank god that thing worked that's expensive equipment!

I will post a video as well that I took at this shot.


Check out the great shots!