Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cirque De Looziana -October 2009





I am Back tracking a little bit but I wanted to blog about my experience. I went to the coolest party Ever in October.

Jen and Max invited me to a Halloween/Birthday Party. Little did I know that the birthday boy was Tate Tullier A super cool photographer! Who I actually just got to work with this past weekend! :^D

The Party was themed "Circus Freak" I spent a week preparing my costume as bird women!
Jen and max went as Mimes and my man Corey went as one of the many bearded ladies!

I met some of the coolest people at this party and I got so much inspiration from the costumes!!

I have to say I spent most of my time in Tate's kitchen... the food was good!!!


I just wanted to share the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. :-) I'm so glad you had fun at the party and you have to make our next one! It's going to be so fun - details will come this summer probably so people can start planning their outfits (and makeup!! :)) You're amazing at what you do too and Jennifer, the bride this past weekend, looked amazing allll night!

    ReplyDelete