Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Challenge




As most of you know I live with the two best roommates in the World Jen-a-Max. As I have previously mentioned they are both extraordinary photographers with a really creative eye.

Again as you most know I am trying out for Sephoras Pro Beauty Team at some point this year...

I told Jen-A-Max I needed a Challenge.

I told them when I come home from work to give me a concept or a restriction of only using certain products to challenge my artistry and creativity.

Well Jen threw me through a loop when I got home and said alright you concept is "Bubbles"


I went all over the house looking for props... all i could find was bubble wrap... that DID NOT work out....

So I decided to think okay when I think of a bubble what do I see:

Bubble:

Transparent
Iridescent
Voluptuous
plump
Clean---> = Blue.

So I decided to construct a pair of lashes made with blue and black chunks (they were awesome!)

As for eyeshadow I used a very clean shimmery look with a orange for the crease color to compliment the blue.

For Complexion I made her skin EXTREMELY dewy and Iridescent.

And the Lips I over drew with her cupids bow rounded instead of pointy with the innocence of a hot pink lip!

The look was simple and exciting. I feel I executed this look as best as I could with out being tacky....

No comments:

Post a Comment