Monday, March 1, 2010

Ursula Colaboration With Kaylynn Marie Photography




I told Kaylynn I had something I wanted to try with makeup that may take a while. I had made a face chart when I worked for MAC that I wanted to put onto a real face.



That looks like this^

Well I have this gorgeous friend Florance who I had been wanting to use as a model anyway. We did the makeup then came up with the concept of Ursula.

We made another dress out of red and black Thule..that matched Florence's bad-ass red highlights.We wanted to put Florance in water and create the illusion that she was floating and have the bottom of the dress torn to shreds to float on top the water.

We finished the hair,dress and makeup and headed out toward the levee. I knew the water was high because it had just rained.We planned on finding a 1 foot deep pond to put Florance in. We wrapped garbage bags around Florance's legs.
Everything was great until it began to rain. We all ran under a tree trying to protect all camera equipment.
We ended up placing Florence in the pond in front of my apartment complex.
After everything the pictures came out great! Kaylynn always impresses me. Florance did a great job modeling and Corey always a good light man.

Check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment