Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kaylynn Marie Photography & Model Faith




Kaylynn called me and told me she had shot Faith before for her senior pictures. Well Faith is extremely talented! She is I think a Graphic Design major? at LSU. Basically she created the dress she wore for this shoot by hand all by herself out of Zippers.
She is extremely talented and it was an honor to work with her.

Not only is she great at making dresses she is a gorgeous model! I didn't get to go to this shoot. However, I was there for the prep. I tried something completely different in makeup. Again, not my usual style. I did a VERY NOT BLENDED Smokey EYE. It really worked for her. I really liked the outcome of this look for her eye shape. Kaylynn always gives me the freedom to try new things. I love how she encourages my creativity and the risks we take with together.

Check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment