Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Clinque Moisture Surge Product Review


This review is based on my opinion of the product.


Clinuque's Description:
Light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Fine lines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In their place—a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. One ‘drink’ and skin looks and feels happier, healthier.


My Description:
Moisture Surge is amazing!
It works on ALL Skin types including OILY skin and sensitive skin.
So for all you Oily skin types who claim that moisturizers make your skin more oily... Your Wrong!
This is perfect for you.
It also is allergy tested.

I love it not only for me but for my clients as well. It keeps the skin hydrated and plumps the skin. which photographs greatly.

And it can be used Am and PM which means you don't have to buy a day and Night moisturizer. See I just saved you money. And it feels so good on! :


Thank you, That is all.

-LK

No comments:

Post a Comment