Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Makeup Forever Aqua Cream


This is my opinion of these products.



Makeup Forever Aqua Cream:


Makeup Forever Aqua Cream Description:
An ultra-pigmented, long-lasting waterproof eye cream. Aqua Cream combines the highest-quality pigments with mother of pearl particles to give immediate rich color payoff with a luminous finish in just one application. It's long-lasting formulation will not crease or smudge under the most extreme conditions and its creamy and elastic texture allows for easy blending.Available in shades ranging from soft neutrals to pure bright tones, you can find the perfect color for any purpose

My Description:
I got to play with these for the first time this morning. I had a few clients act as my Ginnie pigs today to let me try them out. These things so far, are awesome.

Completely water-proof. You don't need a primer to wear them. In fact you can use your finger to apply them its almost easier then a brush! Really high pigmented. A little goes a really long way. Honestly, one pot of this stuff can last someone id say 2 years if you wore it everyday! Retails at only $22

Now, they claim to be able to use them on cheeks and lips as well... I of course tried this today..

Cheeks works great as a stain and beautiful color.
Lips..NOT so much. the product got crusty very quickly even when i put lip gloss on top. It actually created the "mac lipstick line" as i call it on the inner rim of your lips..

All in all the product is worth it and I cant wait to play some more!!

please let me know you experiences with this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment