Wednesday, July 28, 2010

MAC Studio Fix Fluid


This Review is based on my opinion Only.

MAC's Description:
A foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium-buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15. Comfortable and long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. Applies smoothly, builds coverage quickly and easily. Contains specially treated micronized pigments and soft-focus powders for a super-smooth look that helps minimize the appearance of imperfections. Absorbs and disperses oil. Contains special skin-conditioning ingredients. Oil free.


My Description:
I have been wearing this foundation for almost 4 years. I switch back and fourth because I am a makeup artist...
Pros: The foundation covers incredibly well,has a very nice opaque look, spf15, lightweight, and a wide range of colors. Long Wearing and photographs beautifully.

Cons: Has a tendency to break people out and clog pores. Although, I feel its light weight some disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment