Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Makeup Forever Mat Velvet Foundation


This Review Is based on my opinion on this product.


Makeup Forever description:
A shine controlling, oil-free, water-resistant, complete coverage liquid foundation. Hides imperfections, evens out skin tone, and mattifies with a non-oily, perfectly powdered finish. The result is flawless and lasts for hours.


My Description:
This foundation is a full coverage, oil-free, powdery, MAT finish.
This is a good foundation. I favor HD more than this one. Although, this is a full coverage Foundation it is adjustable. A little bit goes a long way.
And to be honest, Although, this considered more coverage than the HD foundation I feel the HD is more Opaque and covers more. That's just my opinion.
I also find in the lower shade range the shades are very pink, so if you have a lot of yellow in your skin like myself and 80% of women then this is probably not for you.However, that is only in the lower shades.The deeper shades are very nice in shade variety.


I still prefer HD. hehe





No comments:

Post a Comment