Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Arnolds Black Swan




I think anyone who saw the movie Black Swan who had an ounce of creativity in them was inspired after watching.

After reading the article in the newspaper about how "amazing" the makeup in the movie was I had to see for myself...


I originally wanted to do a shoot that was extremely dark and scary with special fx etc..

I haven't gotten to do it yet ..Summer 2011....

Jessi Arnold called me with a different take on the movie. She wanted to recreate the idea of Black Swan in a more artistic,blissful and whimsical way.

Model Abigail Grace Helm, who has been a dancer for years, was perfect for the part.

Ali designed a beautiful silk black dress for the shoot.

This shoot yet again, I couldn't stay for...

Austin Arnold made a video called "Transcend Impulse" showing the hard work of his sisters and the greatness of the shoot.


This video touched me...

Its perfect. Ive watched it several times it doesn't get old.

Transcend impulse from austin arnold on Vimeo.




Phoenix Rose rocked hair as always!

Everyone did a great job go team!




No comments:

Post a Comment