Tuesday, May 3, 2011

John Overton and Sarah Bagget

This past January I had the pleasure of shooting with John Overton a.k.a Wind and Spirit Photography. I also got to meet Sarah Baggett, she was our model for the shoot. Sarah and I instantly clicked she was a crack up. I enjoyed our shoot together.

When I arrived at Johns apartment, John had a shy friend standing behind him. Naturally, I jumped up and introduced myself and met Sung Chu. John explained to me that Sung is a friend and fellow photographer and he would be shooting Sarah as well.

John wanted a really "High Fashion" look on Sarah.



This Shot is by John Overton. http://www.windandspiritphoto.com/
We slicked back her hair and did a smokey wing outside of her eyes.

It was a lot of fun and both John and Sung got some great pictures!




These two were shot by Sung Chu Photography. facebook.com/sung.chiu

No comments:

Post a Comment