Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BUI Brothers Lighting Class



Sometime in January Kaylynn gave me a call asking me to do makeup for a
"lighting class." As always I was honored to do makeup for Kaylynn. She mentioned a fellow photographer in Louisiana was coming to model for the class.
I didn't realize until later that Kaylynn was actually going to be in front of the camera!
For once these two talented photographers were going to be in front of the camera instead of behind the Camera!

That morning I met Melissa Rehage Quijano, she was so awesome and incredibly talented!


Kaylynn and Melissa looked beautiful.

I later discovered the class was being taught by the BUI Brothers. I did not know of them previous to the shoot but I was delighted after I saw the pictures from the class, they were gorgeous.

Check them out!

http://thebuibrothers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment