Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Arnolds

Jessi Arnold: Amazing Photographer
Ali Arnold: Amazing Clothing Designer
Austin Arnold: Amazing Videographer


WHHHATTTT?!

genetics...

I've known Jessi for a bit she is one very driven photographer. She is hungry to learn and try new things. I love that about her.

Jessi invited me to do makeup for a huge shoot for all of Ali's wedding dress designs.

I ended up doing all the makeup on the front porch of Ali's house it was super quick and fun. Teri and I rode up to BR from Nola for the first half of the shoot. Then I had to rush back to Nola for work that afternoon.

Eric Vosburg, an incredible young and talent MUA took over the other half of the shoot and rocked it!


Ali challenged me with a different style of makeup that I am use to. I enjoyed the challenge and I cant wait to work together again.

This is a behind the Scenes shot I caught of Teri.



These are some of the Ali Beasly Designs.

Enjoy.






Thanks to Jessi Arnold, Ali Arnold, Phoenix Rose, Biba Isla, Eric and all the amazing models yall were so much fun! We couldn't have done it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment