Monday, January 4, 2010

985 Photography





985 photography contacted me in May 09 looking for a makeup artist for The Robert Fortune Bands Promo pictures.

I exchanged a few messages with "The Jons" as I call them. Johnny and Jonathan met back in college and started a photography business together. Little did I know how talented they were until I saw all of their great work! These guys are amazing!

Their photos are so raw and emotional I LOVE it. I secretly want to be shot by them one day...with a camera... !


The day started early I believe I went to Mandavile ...I can't remember. On the way Johnny called and said we were only shooting the lead singer. That cut my work in half. We had tons of fun at this shoot.

I got to drench the lead singer Robert in a Honey and Black Paint mixture. It was awesome!


Makeup used in shots


Complexion:
Studio Fix Fluid(Mac Cosmetics)
Brows: "Lingering" Brow Pencil (Mac Cosmetics)

No comments:

Post a Comment