Monday, January 4, 2010

"Dead Silent"


Jen-A-Max wanted to see if I could do Zombie Makeup so one night I was invited over to the Jen-A-Max Abode and I attempted Zombie Makeup....

I was so excited/anxious that day I remember all I wanted to do was impress them...
I had bought this silicone product online and I had big plans for it that night...
Well...My plans were destroyed when I discovered that my brother had accidentally thrown away my silicone.......

ugh..

Jen-A-Max actually had a Silicone scrap from another shoot that I was able to incorporate into Jen dead Zombie-ness...

I ended up sewing Jens lips together and later the name of the photo became "Dead Silent"

I can honestly say I am the most proud of this. I accomplished this in the second time I had ever done Special FX makeup.. I was so proud of myself.

Jen informed me a week later that the photo was "Deviated" on Deviant art. The picture had over 10 thousand hits in 12 days..

I was ecstatic!

This picture is still the background on my laptop!

1 comment:

  1. This is still my favorite shoot to this day. I love it.

    ReplyDelete