Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Father "Fatty"








My dad and I have always had a love for English bulldogs. We finally had a new addition to our family a few years back. His name is Bull Wrinkle also known as "Fatty."

Fatty is 80lbs of Love and Drool. I love him and his nasty-ness.

I wanted to give my dad a Fathers day gift. So I asked Erica and Kaylynn if they would help me with my gift.

I wanted to do a photo shoot with a Model Taming the "wild Beast" a.k.a "Fatty"

Since I enjoyed working with Aeir so much I asked if she would like to be the ring master for my shoot.

A friend of mine Travis who is excellent at hair--SHOT OUT! Visit Travis at Master Cuts in MOL. He is amazing!

Well Travis had a HOMEMADE ring master costume that he let me borrow. It fit Aeir like a glove.

We went on Location at an old antique Shop. We attempted to have "Fatty" sit on a stool and Aeir have a whip but the dog's rolls muffin topped the stool...

Bad Idea when you have an 80lb BEAST!

At the time my roommate had a ferret named "Satchel" we decided to incorporate her too! She loves the Camera!

We eventually got some amazing shots!

Aeir as always you are amazing! See you in Hollywood!

The First 3 Photos were taken by Kaylynn Marie Photography and the Second Set were taken by Erica Rae Perry..

Makeup used in shots


Eyeshadows:
Cromacake "white", Texture(Mac Cosmetics), "144" MUFE

Complexion:
Studio Fix Fluid(Mac Cosmetics)
Highlights: Liquid Highlights (Mac Cosmetics -Strobe liquid)were added to the cheek bones "HULA" (Benefit)

Lips:
Liner: "Red-enriched" (Mac Cosmetics"
Lipstick: Cromacake "Red"(Mac Cosmetics)

No comments:

Post a Comment