Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chris Kattan




I know a guy whose name is Chris Kattan and he is way cooler than the Chris Kattan on SNL! I'm just Saying...

He's also my bad-ass super cool Brother!

My Brother has autism. To look at him you would not know he is autistic. He gets around fine, looks normal but cannot function in society without help. However, he is healthy and happy in his own way. Chris Birthday just passed in November. I asked Kaylynn if she would take pictures of Chris in his element.

Chris has always had a fascination with Grandfather Clock pendulums, Gorillas, and Bug lights.


We used to have a built in Grand Father clock into a closet in my dads house. Chris would sit by the door of the closet every night. He would watch the pendulum swing and concoct ideas on how to break in and steal the Pendulum.

After long hours of Pendulum time Chris would walk around the house making Buzzing sounds mocking the bug light outside.

Chris likes to cling on to the bug light during the day and at night when its plugged in he has to stay at a distance. He is so scare of it.

I wanted Kaylynn to get Chris doing things he enjoyed.

The pictures came out great. My Family Loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment