Monday, January 4, 2010

Model Mayhem Strikes on Wednesday




I received a message from this stunning Model "Wednesday" back in June 09. She wanted to shoot with Erica and I.

I remember as usual we had no plans for the shoot. Erica was running late so it was left up to Wednesday and I to come up with a concept.

Wednesday brought these super cool hair buns and told me she wanted to incorporate them in he look.

An idea automatically popped in my head I called Erica and tried to explain it to her...I remember telling her she would have to trust me but I was nervous because I had never done anything like this before.

Some how the look came together at the end and then came another successful shoot.

Great Job team!

Makeup used in shots


Eyeshadows:
Posh (Lorac) ,Gold Reflects(Mac Cosmetics)

Complexion:
Studio Fix Fluid(Mac Cosmetics)
Highlights: Liquid Highlights (Mac Cosmetics -Strobe liquid)were added to the cheek bones before setting powder.
Blush: "sable" (Mac Cosmetics)was added to the cheeks as a contour to give a Hallow appearance.

Lips:
"Honeylust" (Mac Cosmetics) eyeshadow was used as lipcolor to give a foil lip color.

No comments:

Post a Comment