Monday, January 18, 2010

Amy Himel Gomez





I met Amy Himel about 3 years ago. We worked at MAC together.
Talk about a funny girl.
I love Amy she has a great energy. She has this way of lighting up the room and turning any frown upside down.
Not only is she funny but extremely talented!
Amy is a great MUA you can view more of her Makeup Skills at: http://www.modelmayhem.com/483281
Amy is also getting into photography to which you can check out:http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=80793825123&ref=ts

Recently Amy went from being Amy Himel to Amy Himel Gomez. Congrats Doll!

Amy asked me to do the makeup for her bridal portraits and Wedding. I was truly honored.

Kaylynn Marie Photography shot her bridal portraits.

Amy looked absolutely stunning!

Take a look for yourself!

I can honestly say this is one of the best makeup jobs I have ever done.
I spent a lot of time on detail with Amy.

Amy also happened to be my manager and P.E. So naturally I was intimidated and nervous!

1 comment: