Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mz. Berry




Mz. Berry Also known as Meagan was a model that contacted Kaylynn to build her Portfolio. Kaylynn and I collaborated as usual. Meagan explained to me that she wanted two looks a Natural look and then something dramatic... She left the Ideas up to Kaylynn and I.

Of course We always want to go over the top. Kaylynn had a Mini Tea set she brought along.

I mentioned the idea of having Meagan looking like a mischievous character... hovering over the tea pots..

Meagan pulled this off perfectly. She really impressed Kaylynn and I.

She has a great look. Thanks Meagan you did great!


Makeup used in shots


Eyeshadows:
Nw30 studio Finish concealer a brow highlight,"Red" cromacake(Mac Cosmetics)

Complexion:
Studio Fix Fluid(Mac Cosmetics)
Blush: "Otherworldly" (Mac Cosmetics)

Lips:
Liner: "Chesnut" (Mac Cosmetics"
Lipstick: "O"(Mac Cosmetics)
Lipgloss: "Oh Baby" (NARS)

No comments:

Post a Comment