Sunday, January 3, 2010

Aeir-Team meets Kaylynn!



I met Erica Perry at BRCC. I knew her Boyfriends brother and I over heard her talking about editing pictures. I automatically introduced myself to a super amazing and talented chick!

We set up a photo shoot a few weeks later with a model name Aeir. Aeir is definately one of the most talented Models I have ever worked with. Watch out Tyra Banks!

We did two different locations and a few different outfits.
We changed outfits at Pj's coffee downtown. Aeir walked out of the bathroom in Hot pink leopard print spandex a sexy ripped up shirt and some hella crazy makeup!

We expected to get strange looks but I had never seen anyone's eyes get as big as Kaylynns.

While in the coffee shop, A girl with a huge green beanie approached us.
She said "excuse me" in a calm and quiet voice " Are ya'll doing a photoshoot?"

That is when Erica and I met Kaylynn for the first time. Little did we know of the explosion of talent that was standing before us.

We exchanged numbers and continued on on our shoot.

The pictures came out great! We had a great team!




Makeup used in shots


Eyeshadows:
Vanilla,bisque,electric eel(Mac Cosmetics)

Complexion:
Studio Fix Fluid(Mac Cosmetics)
Highlights: Liquid Highlights (Mac Cosmetics -Strobe liquid)were added to the cheek bones before setting powder.
Blush: "Dolly" (Mac Cosmetics)

Lips:
Lips were made Nude by liquid Foundation--A touch of "Lustre Glass" (Mac Cosmetics) was added to the Center of the lip to add a highlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment