Monday, January 4, 2010

Ode to Erica Rae

When your image struck my eyes
I was so Memorized!

I rhymed a little...

The first time I saw Erica's work I was fascinated.
Her pictures are so whimsical.
Its like that Britney Spears Commerical for her perfume "fantacy"--"Everybody has one"

I know I watch way to much Tv....

Erica Sorry to compare you Britney Spears... What I am getting at is.. When I look at her pictures I feel like I can step inside of them. I am captured and I want to step into the picture and be a part of it..

I have a great appreciation for you Erica! You are so talented!


Check out her Blog: http://ericaraephotography.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Aw yay! Thanks! :D And I don't mind being compared to brittany spears. :D shhhh.. I actually do like her. :o

    ReplyDelete