Monday, January 4, 2010

Bird Cage



Kaylynn told me she had a friend who wanted to start building a modeling portfolio.
She told me she wanted the whole shoot to be based off of this bird cage she had.

I went to Hobby Lobby (The most amazing crafts store ever) and bought a few fake birdies.

That night I met Jess the model.. I personally thought he should have been Edward from twilight but whatever... that's me..

Well as usual I had a million idea exploding in my brain so I tried a little bit of everything that night and it worked out perfectly!

These pictures are magnificent! I love them!!! Jess was my first Male model and a great one. He really worked the camera!



Makeup used in shots


Eyeshadows:
Vanilla,black tied(Mac Cosmetics)

Complexion:
Studio Fix Fluid(Mac Cosmetics)
Highlights: Liquid Highlights (Mac Cosmetics -Strobe liquid)were added to the cheek bones before setting powder.

I used Black Tempra paint over a net to create a textured look on the skin.
Later in the shoot we added a goo dribbling out of Jess's mouth. The goo was made with vanilla Ice cream and Neon food dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment