Sunday, January 3, 2010

February 2009 Jen-a-Max


In February of this past year I met two totally cool people.

Jen and Max

Jen had left a video post on my myspace of the making of Barely Rotten Girls Calender.
The same day Jen contacted me Max contacted me as well.
That night I took a huge risk and drove out to the middle of nowhere to meet these two.
I am so glad that I did.
That same night we ended up doing a photo shoot to see how we worked together.
We all instantly clicked.
We started with a simple beauty look that was built into this extravagant glam look that I had stewing in my brain for awhile.

That night I spent 2.5 hours gluing sequins to jens face and neck. Needless to say my hands hurt the following day.

This photo is now on my business card and it is truly one of my favorite photos.

Makeup used in shots


Eyeshadows:
Vanilla,naked Lunch,Saddle,Romping,Sketch,carbon(Mac Cosmetics)

Complexion:
Studio Fix Fluid(Mac Cosmetics)
Highlights: Liquid Highlights (Benefit "High beam")were added to the cheek bones before setting powder.
-I used Duo Lash adhesive to glue each sequin to her face.

Lips:
Liner "Whirl" (Mac Cosmetics)
Lipstick "Myth" (Mac Cosmetics)
Lipgloss "Lustre" (Mac Cosmetics)

1 comment:

  1. haha that is awesome. I didn't know that was taken the first night you met, lol!!

    ReplyDelete