Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Studio Virginia --Futuristic look




I shot with studio Virgina again a few months later.

She wanted to do a futuristic look and use Model Bliss Kelly. Bliss Kelly is a great model. She has a very high fashion look. This shoot was the first time I ever shoot with Bliss Kelly.

She did a great job!


The location was an old broken down Gas station on Government street.

Pretty cool location.

Virginia told me to just do a futuristic look with color. I really don't know where I came up with this makeup look. It just kind of happened?

I remember her skin was amazing. I couldn't stop talking about how beautiful her skin looked very Dewey and futuristic!

I also did the hair for these pictures as well it was a super fun!

The shoot was a lot of sun and I really enjoyed the pictures!

The First picture at the top was my "Behind the Scenes picture"


Makeup used in shots


Eyeshadows:
Vanilla,crome-yellow,Blacktrack(Mac Cosmetics)

Complexion:
Studio Fix Fluid(Mac Cosmetics)
Highlights: Liquid Highlights (Mac Cosmetics -Strobe liquid) also High Beam (Benefit) were added to the cheek bones before setting powder.
Blush: "Gold Deposit" (Mac Cosmetics)

Lips:
Lipstick: "Myth"(Mac Cosmetics)

1 comment:

  1. I think I know the gas station you're talking about and I've been wanting to shoot there so bad.

    ReplyDelete