Monday, January 4, 2010

First Attempt at Special FX Makeup


In March 09 I realized I have almost mastered the art of Glamor makeup and I was hungry to learn more....

I found a little store off of Perkins called "Parties Start Here"
This store carries a small variety of special effects makeup.
Knowing what I know now...this store is not ideal for buying FX makeup products..However at the time I was like a kid in a candy store.

I did a lot of research online and decided to sit down in my room one night and make myself look like I got hit by an 18 wheeler...

I think I succeeded..for the first time ever doing FX makeup I think I did pretty alright...

You tell me?


Makeup used in shots



I used Mahon Latex and toilet paper to create wounds. I also used tempra paint to define and contour the wounds.

2 comments: